Blogs > Lighten Up with Denise

Denise Avery, of Eastlake, turns 40 this year. That, combined with the motivation of participation in a contest, might be just what she's looking for in her weight-loss journey.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Today I faced my demon SHOPPING!  I am mentally tough when I work out it is just what I have learned...I have not learned to be mentally tough when it comes to shopping!  I know I have lost over 20 lbs and I am smaller than I have been in almost 20 years but shopping is a lot harder for me as it always has been.  I just don't know how to accept my new body and the clothes that fit are hard for me because I am not mentally tough when it comes to shopping I am so overwhelmed. I just need to find one black and white dress for Easter, then I can go back to my workout clothes!  I will continue to Keep Fighting, Never give up & Believe in yourself I know I will get through this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home