Blogs > Lighten Up with Denise

Denise Avery, of Eastlake, turns 40 this year. That, combined with the motivation of participation in a contest, might be just what she's looking for in her weight-loss journey.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I had a great month!  Still on track with double digits weight loss!  Next months goal to be in the 100's or Onederland - I haven't seen that in over 20 years!  I went out for dinner with my family tonight and it was to Hometown - I was not happy with the choice but I went along. I ate the salad but choose the correct toppings and dressing on the side stayed away from the hot portion cause I couldn't control how it was prepared.  Overall I did great!  Looking forward to a great challenge on vacation in June to master how to eat & maintain a weight loss while still having a great time!  Keep Fighting! Never Give Up! Believe in Yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home