Blogs > Lighten Up with Denise

Denise Avery, of Eastlake, turns 40 this year. That, combined with the motivation of participation in a contest, might be just what she's looking for in her weight-loss journey.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stress

Stress - when you just want to give up and pig out on whatever you can get your hands on.  Stress - because it is there and it is hard to escape and no matter how hard you try you will be placed in a stressful situation and you need to reach deep down in you to STOP the cycle that started your binge eating - Today was one of those days I so far I am keeping strong - but I know I will not meet my calories because I will eat those healthy options but I just don't feel like eating too much! Deep breathes  - NEVER GIVE UP! KEEP FIGHTING! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home