Blogs > Lighten Up with Denise

Denise Avery, of Eastlake, turns 40 this year. That, combined with the motivation of participation in a contest, might be just what she's looking for in her weight-loss journey.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Ok... So I know how hard it is not to munch at night - cause you are sitting there watching your favorite tv show and you are not really paying attention to what you are doing.  Am I right?  Of course I am and I am guilty of doing it myself - So here it is ladies - okay and guys too.... Paint your NAILS - Sounds silly but think about it - do you want to touch anything much less any food while your nails are wet and drying - Not me!!! So the next time you reach for that bowl of popcorn... pull out the nail polish and paint away - Even clear works guys!  Change colors or give yourself a new topcoat every night! Keep Fighting, Never Give Up & Believe in Yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home